Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,535 prices entered by 297 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13069 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 46% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,100 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,774 (元21,225) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)