Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,494 prices entered by 358 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.984 EUR / KYD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 51% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €8,628 (CI$8,767) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,700 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)