Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,508 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 38% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,946 in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)