Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,540 prices entered by 258 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 38% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,340 in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)