Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,495 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 38% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,100 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,182 in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 2 hours ago)