Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,233 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03013 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 38% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,545 (51,287 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 2 hours ago)