Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,345 prices entered by 298 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02753 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 58% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,527 (91,794 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)