Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,352 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01630 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 62% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,100 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,932 (118,512 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)