Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27181 EUR / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,491 prices entered by 304 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)