Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29479 EUR / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,538 prices entered by 275 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)