Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,446 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05110 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 80% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €749 (E£ 14,654) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,300 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)