Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,443 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05092 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 80% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €618 (E£ 12,126) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$24,101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 250 (about 1 hour ago)