Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,369 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 35% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,100 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,298 in Gijón.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)