Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,402 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01325 EUR / INR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 65% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,971 (₨148,804) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)