Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,314 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01403 EUR / INR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 61% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €965 (₨68,772) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €350 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)