Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,454 prices entered by 291 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24619 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 56% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,415 (9,811TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (41 minutes ago)