Cost of living comparison between Gaziantep, Turkey and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,296 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29903 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 49% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,579 (5,282TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)