Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,446 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25614 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 53% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,465 (5,721TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murree costs ₨17,987 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Luxembourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hua Hin costs 179 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)