Cost of living comparison between Garoua, Cameroon and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,237 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 42% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,168 (1,421,093 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)