Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,232 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 27% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,818 (₩2,275,965) in Gangneung.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (43 minutes ago)