Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,406 prices entered by 342 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.817 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 29% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,800 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,126 ($5,049) in Gainesville, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (38 minutes ago)