Cost of living comparison between Gainesville, Florida, United States and Amsterdam, Netherlands
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.918 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 18% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,082 ($3,357) in Gainesville, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Essen costs €970 (25 minutes ago)