Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,201 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37074 EUR / TND
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 75% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €623 (1,679 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)