Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,338 prices entered by 285 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34832 EUR / TND
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 76% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,372 (3,939 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)