Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,208 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00820 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 18% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,052 (¥250,383) in Fukui.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)