Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,333 prices entered by 330 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23212 EUR / AED
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 24% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,400 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,101 (Dirham 17,667) in Fujairah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)