Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,658 prices entered by 307 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 15% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨23,766 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Medellín costs COL$215,000 (about 1 hour ago)