Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,752 prices entered by 330 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 16% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 1.00₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)