Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,245 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08100 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 32% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,722 (P45,949) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (42 minutes ago)