Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,255 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12929 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 51% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,800 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,830 (元21,888) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)