Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,312 prices entered by 259 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13367 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 51% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,216 (元9,099) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)