Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,277 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 15% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,203 in Foggia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)