Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,252 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09380 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 41% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,204 (23,495 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (27 minutes ago)