Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,324 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09035 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 40% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,400 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,233 (35,788 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$99,999,999,999,999,991,433,150,857,216 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,200 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)