Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,387 prices entered by 302 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 37% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,300 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,343 in Faro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hrodna costs 6.00 BYN (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amman costs Dinar 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)