Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,318 prices entered by 252 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01404 EUR / INR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 60% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,237 (₨88,126) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (32 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)