Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,319 prices entered by 333 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00735 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 61% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,300 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,048 (₨278,409) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (about 1 hour ago)