Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,404 prices entered by 339 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 18% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,841 in Essen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (43 minutes ago)