Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,573 prices entered by 297 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24318 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 62% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,200 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,957 (8,048TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (44 minutes ago)