Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,225 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13431 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 5% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €3,275 (kr24,382) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (16 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)