Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,236 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13443 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 9% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €4,089 (kr30,414) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangui costs 900 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)