Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,227 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23188 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 55% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,681 (7,251 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (31 minutes ago)