Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,241 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09482 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 26% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,860 (Bs 19,612) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)