Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,200 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08924 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 29% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,767 (Bs 19,797) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wichita, Kansas costs $100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)