Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,256 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20031 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 57% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,300 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,258 (11,271TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)