Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,375 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25488 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 51% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,838 (7,213TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)