Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,227 prices entered by 298 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00253 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 31% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,200 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,609 (1,427,775 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)