Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,320 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00274 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 30% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,800 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,045 (1,477,247 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)