Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,379 prices entered by 331 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01624 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 58% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,300 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,250 (Php138,548) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)