Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,323 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24159 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 60% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,224 (9,205TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (37 minutes ago)