Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,424 prices entered by 301 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04934 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 53% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,797 (E£ 56,696) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)