Cost of living comparison between Dili, East Timor and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,279 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.938 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 7% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €3,333 ($3,555) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)