Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,188 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 16% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,165 in Dijon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)