Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,449 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00736 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 55% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,514 (₨ 341,645) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 2 hours ago)