Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,325 prices entered by 327 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00705 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 39% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,051 (₨432,800) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)