Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,583 prices entered by 318 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 58% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,512 (Rp 39,560,709) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)