Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,475 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 56% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,643 (Rp 24,564,130) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)