Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,420 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25846 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 55% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,125 (4,352TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (41 minutes ago)