Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,331 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24680 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 59% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,534 (6,214TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)