Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,319 prices entered by 327 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13378 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 14% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,800 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,988 (元37,281) in Datong.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (43 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)