Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,291 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12861 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 18% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €6,118 (元47,573) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,200 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hong Kong costs HK$2,498 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (about 2 hours ago)