Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,323 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13326 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 51% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,100 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,515 (元18,870) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)