Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,308 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13590 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 50% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,865 (元13,721) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (29 minutes ago)