Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,394 prices entered by 304 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12805 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 53% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,785 (元21,750) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)