Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,385 prices entered by 291 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 29% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,284 (₩5,697,513) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)