Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,418 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 26% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,322 (₩2,819,777) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (37 minutes ago)