Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,350 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 57% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,468 (65,944,375 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (41 minutes ago)