Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,289 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 31% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,165 (CH$3,055,741) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (36 minutes ago)