Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,350 prices entered by 285 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00132 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 32% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,737 (CH$2,840,793) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)