Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,303 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 31% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,084 (CH$3,011,177) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥50,000,000,000,000,000 (23 minutes ago)