Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,369 prices entered by 252 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09314 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 56% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,386 (Bs 14,884) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)