Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,324 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04959 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 64% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,139 (Mex$ 22,968) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (38 minutes ago)