Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,235 prices entered by 314 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04334 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 68% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,829 (Mex$ 42,191) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)