Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,379 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04900 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 64% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €899 (Mex$ 18,353) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)