Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,210 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04831 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 65% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,102 (Mex$ 22,804) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (28 minutes ago)