Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,312 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27449 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,099 (R$ 7,647) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)