Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,486 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 48% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,617 ($1,742) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)